Global law firm White & Case LLP is the number 1 infrastructure legal advisor globally by value and the number 1 project finance legal advisor globally by value and by deal count, according to Infrastructure and Project Finance League Table Report, Full Year 2021, published by IJGlobal. The report ranks law firms based on a detailed analysis of transactions performed in 2021.
The IJGlobal report also names White & Case the number 1 firm in nine other categories by region or industry:
- #1 in MENA by value
- #1 in MENA for Project Finance by value
- #1 in Sub-Saharan Africa by value
- #1 in Sub-Saharan Africa for Project Finance by value
- #1 in Oil & Gas by value
- #1 in Oil & Gas for Project Finance by value
- #1 in Power for Project Finance by value
- #1 in Transport by value
- #1 in Social & Defence by value
"IJGlobal's analysis yet again demonstrates our firm's leading position worldwide, and our strength in a broad range of markets and industries," said White & Case Global Head of Project Development and Finance Mark Castillo-Bernaus (London). "White & Case advised on six of the top seven global project finance deals, which demonstrates we are the advisor of choice for clients' most complex deals."