Global law firm White & Case LLP has contributed to the 2nd edition of Technology M&A, published by Getting the Deal Through. The book covers key considerations for technology M&A transactions in 16 jurisdictions. Partner Arlene Arin Hahn and Associate Neeta Sahadev are Contributing Editors for the book and also co-authored the United States chapter.
As technology has rapidly penetrated every facet of our lives, it has also become a leading driver of mergers and acquisitions. The purpose of the guide is to provide an overview of the various factors affecting technology M&A transactions across various jurisdictions.
Lawyers from multiple White & Case offices worldwide authored chapters in the book:
- China: Vivian Tsoi, Xiaofeng Gong, Yan Yan, Caroline Wang
- Czech Republic: Jan Andruško
- France: Nathalie Nègre-Eveillard, Bertrand Liard, Clara Hainsdorf
- Germany: Dr. Tobias Heinrich, Dr. Michael Leicht, Mathias Bogusch
- United Kingdom: Lindsey Canning, Deborah Lincoln, Tom Matthews, Dr. Philip Trillmich
- United States: Arlene Arin Hahn, Neeta Sahadev
The article is reproduced with permission from Getting the Deal Through. For further information please visit: http://www.gettingthedealthrough.com/
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.