Alessandro Paccoi is an associate in the Milan office and his practice focuses primarily on M&A, Private Equity and Capital Markets transactions. He also provides assistance on corporate and commercial law matters, including corporate governance. Alessandro regularly assists Italian and international clients on cross border transactions.
Prior to joining White & Case Alessandro worked in first standing international and Italian law firms, as well as in the legal department of an Italian multinational company specializing in aerospace, defense and security.
Bars and Courts
- GVS S.p.A., a leading provider of advanced filtration solutions, in connection with the €230 million acquisition from M.E.R.A. Holding S.r.l. of Haemotronic S.p.A., which specializes in the production of components and products for the medical sector, with plants in Italy and Mexico.
- Independent UK investment firm Peninsula Capital in connection with its acquisition of Isem S.r.l., a leading European company in the luxury packaging sector and one of the few to offer an integrated logistics service that counts among its customers world-leading groups such as L'Oreal, KIKO, Shiseido and Coty.
- GVS S.p.A., a leading provider of advanced filtration solutions for highly critical applications, in connection with the acquisition, through its fully owned subsidiary GVS Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., of the entire share capital of Shanghai Transfusion Technology Co., Ltd., a Shanghai-headquartered company active in the production and sale of blood transfusion-related products, from a company controlled by Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd. for €60 million.
- Megg Invest S.à.r.l. in connection with the acquisition of the 100 percent of the share capital of Cantieri di Pisa S.r.l. from U-Boat Investment S.A.
- BC Partners and its portfolio company DP Group S.p.A, the holding company of DentalPro, in connection with the acquisition of Vitaldent Italia from JB Capital.
- The joint global coordinators and sponsors in connection with the initial public offering of a company specialized in payment solutions on the Milan Stock Exchange.*
- An SGR company in connection with the sale of its entire participations held in a corporate group specialized in the production of bakery products.*
- An SGR company in connection with the acquisition of 70 percent of the share capital of an Italian fashion house active in the production of luxury sneakers.*
- A UK private company active in the development and investment in light industrial and logistic real estate in connection with the acquisition of 90 percent of the capital of an Italian limited liability company leader in the market of design, project, development, construction and management of industrial building for logistic activities.*
- A USA corporation in connection with its acquisition of 80 percent of the power-transmission and fluid power businesses of an Italian unlisted joint stock company.*
* Alessandro worked on these matters prior to joining White & Case.