Alex is an associate in the Firm's Capital Markets group in London. His experience includes representing investment banks and issuers on a range of cross-border capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings and other financings.
Alex recently spent seven months on secondment with the equity capital markets in-house legal team at Barclays.
Prior to joining White & Case, Alex trained at a leading multinational law firm and spent six months on a capital markets secondment with Lloyds Banking Group plc.
Representative transactions include representing:
- Amigo Holdings plc on its £369 million IPO on the London Stock Exchange
- Avast plc on its £600 million IPO on the London Stock Exchange
- En+ Group on its US$1.5 billion IPO on the London Stock Exchange via a global offering of GDRs
- Saudi Aramco on its US$29.4 billion IPO on Tadawul
- Jefferies as Sponsor on the class 1 disposal by Countrywide plc of its commercial property agency, Lambert Smith Hampton, for £38 million
- Numis, as sponsor, on Circassia's acquisition of assets from AstraZeneca
- Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, BBVA and Banco Santander on the €824 million IPO of Prosegur Cash on Spanish Exchanges
- Play Communications on its €1.0 billion IPO on the WSE
- Credit Bank of Moscow as issuer on the offering of ordinary shares in the aggregate amount of US$230 million on Moscow Exchange
- Jefferies and Stifel, in connection with Verona Pharma's US$80 million global offering of shares and ADS on the NASDAQ
- JZ Capital Partners Limited on (i) its £90 million placing and open offer and (iii) simultaneous rollover of Zero Dividend Preference Shares