Amanda has extensive experience in major infrastructure projects including privatisations, acquisitions and public private partnerships.
She has advised governments, financiers and equity investors on all aspects of infrastructure transactions, including equity structuring, due diligence, transaction documents and financing arrangements.
- SA Schools PPP – the successful consortium for the project financing, construction and maintenance of two schools at Angle Vale and Aldinga with the State of South Australia.
- Western Victoria Transmission Network Project – AusNet Services Group on its successful bid to the Australian Energy Market Operator to build, own and operate the contestable assets for the Western Victoria Transmission Network Project.
- Melbourne Metro Rail Project – Rail Projects Victoria (formerly known as the Melbourne Metro Rail Authority) in relation to the A$11 billion Metro Tunnel Project.
- Westgate Tunnel Project – Transurban Limited in relation to the A$6.7 billion West Gate Tunnel Project.
Acquisitions and privatisations
- Noble Group – the management team of Noble Group Limited in Noble Group's USD$3.5 billion debt-for-equity restructuring and advising on the separation and internal reorganisation of Noble Group's business assets.
- Port of Melbourne – IFM Investors, Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets and APG Asset Management N.V. in relation to their bid for the privatisation of the AUD9.7 billion Port of Melbourne.*
- Molong Solar Farm – Amp Energy in relation to the acquisition of the Molong Solar Farm in NSW.
- Queensland Wind Farm – an infrastructure investor in relation to a joint venture for the development of a confidential wind farm project in Queensland.
- Victorian Land Titles Registry – a sponsor in relation to their role in a bidding consortium for the Victorian Land Titles Registry privatisation.