Anders is an associate in our private equity practice in Stockholm and joined White & Case in 2018.
Prior to joining White & Case, Anders studied at Stockholm University.
Bars and Courts
Master of Laws
- Representation of Adelis, a Nordic private equity firm focused on the Nordic mid-market, on its acquisition of Diakrit, a real estate technology company.
- Representation of Piab, a leader in industrial vacuum-based automation and robot components, on the acquisition of Tawi, a portable lifting device company, from SEB Private Equity, part of SEB, one of the major Nordic banks.
- Representation of EQT, a leading global investment firm, on:
- the divestment of IP-Only, a leading independent provider of fiber-based data communication and datacenter services in Sweden.
- its portfolio company Iver’s, a leading Nordic managed IT services provider, acquisition of IT Gården, a IT service provider to SMEs in southern Sweden, from Norvestor, a private equity firm.
- its portfolio company Candidator DGC’s, a IT services provider, acquisition of Solid Park Holding AB, a Swedish managed IT services provider.
- the public cash offer to the shareholders of Karo Pharma, a company that specializes in the sale and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter products.
- Representation of the sellers in the sale of the Dellner Couplers Group, a leading supplier of complete train connection systems to the EQT VIII fund, a fund owned by the leading global investment firm EQT.
- Representation of Valedo Partners III AB, a fund in the family of Valedo-branded private equity funds focused on middle market investments, and its portfolio company Norva24 AB, a group of companies delivering infrastructure maintenance services, in the acquisition of LGT:s Högtryck Aktiebolag.
- Representation of a consortium consisting of Altor, a private equity firm focused on investing in and developing medium sized companies, Strawberry Equities (Petter Stordalen), a group of companies investing mainly in real estate, finance, hotel operations and art, and TDR, a private equity firm, on:
- the acquisition of the Spanish hotel operator Airtours Resort Ownership España S.L. (AROE) as an add-on to Nordic Leisure Travel Group (Vinggruppen; f.k.a. Thomas Cook Northern Europe).
- the acquisition of the business of Thomas Cook Northern Europe (Vinggruppen; to be re-branded to Nordic Leisure Travel Group).
- Representation of European Entertainment Intressenter BidCo AB (EE Intressenter), a privately held investment company, on the SEK 9.2 billion (SEK 87 per share) public cash offer to the shareholders in Cherry AB, one of Scandinavia’s oldest gaming companies, to acquire all Cherry.