Angus is an associate in our global M&A and Corporate practice (based in London) and is a member of our fast growth practice.
Angus has a particular focus on M&A transactions for venture backed and technology focused clients but has a range of experience across different industries and jurisdictions. He also advises on financing rounds, private equity transactions, joint ventures and general corporate work.
Prior to joining White & Case, Angus was a Managing Associate in the Corporate team of a Magic Circle law firm, based primarily in London. He also completed a two-year secondment to the firm’s Hong Kong office.
Angus' professional experiences includes advising:
- Kobalt Music, the leading music and technology publishing provider, on its sale to Francisco Partners for approximately $750 million
- BlackRock funds on several investments in the APAC region (including management incentive / carry arrangements)*
- Alinda Capital Partners on multiple private equity transactions including its sale of Energy Assets Group (and joint venture arrangements)*
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd on its £46bn recommended offer for Shire plc*
- G4S on the sale of its global Cash Solutions businesses to Brinks*
- Lufax on its sale of a mobile-based global fintech management platform*
- ORIX on the sale of multiple renewable projects to Greenko, and on the acquisition by ORIX (through secondary and primary transactions) of c.20% of Greenko (one of the largest foreign investments in India to date)*
- Chanel on the global reorganisation of Chanel's corporate structure including cross-border mergers in the UK, the Netherlands and Luxembourg*
- Jardine Matheson on the simplification of its holding structure through the acquisition of the public shareholding in Jardine Strategic for $5.5bn*
* Experience obtained prior to joining White & Case