Barnaby is an associate in our Project Development and Finance Group in the Melbourne office. He advises clients on the development, construction and maintenance of major infrastructure and construction projects, with a particular focus on renewable energy and transport.
- Advising AusNet Services Group on its successful bid for, and development of, the Western Victoria Transmission Network Project Assets.
- Advising Neoen on the delivery and financing of various renewables projects, including the Hornsdale Power Reserve expansion, the Coleambally Solar Farm, Bulgana Green Power Hub and Numurkah Solar Farm.
- Advising in relation to the sale and purchase of various renewables projects, including the Dulacca Wind Farm, Columboola Solar Farm, Finley Solar Farm, Cattle Hill Wind Farm, Molong Solar Farm, Childers Solar Farm and Susan River Solar Farm.
- Advising both generators and offtakers with respect to power purchase arrangements for a range of renewables projects (including wind, solar, battery and geothermal projects).
- Advising the Victorian Government in relation to the Metro Tunnel project in Victoria, Australia.
- Advising a consortium in relation to its bid for the North East Link Tunnel project in Victoria.
- Advising the consortium consisting of QIC and Royal Schiphol Group with respect to its acquisition of a majority stake in Hobart International Airport.
- Advising the TESA Education consortium with respect to the project financing, construction, and maintenance of two schools at Angle Vale and Aldinga with the State of South Australia.