Charisa Yeung is an associate in White & Case's Asia Debt Finance and Restructuring practice, based in Hong Kong. She is currently on secondment at the Firm's Singapore office.
Charisa advises financial institutions as well as borrowers in various types of financing transactions including leveraged acquisition financings, syndicated loans and mezzanine loans together with the refinancing of such transactions. She also has experience with restructuring and insolvency matters.
BA in History, Honours, University of Cambridge, St. John's College
Charisa's recent experience includes advising on:
- the US$205 million leveraged acquisition facilities for the LBO and take-private of Microlife Corporation, a Taiwan-listed medical diagnostics company, by Morgan Stanley Private Equity Asia and Midas Fund L.P.*
- the US$108 million leveraged acquisition facilities for the LBO of MFS Technology, a Singapore printed circuit board manufacturing company, by DCP Capital.*
- the leveraged acquisition facilities for the LBO of Metro AG's retail, wholesale and cash and carry operations in China, by Wumei Technology Group, Inc.*
- the refinancing of Studio City Macau's HK$10.86 billion senior secured facilities agreement.*
- the US$986 million leveraged acquisition facilities for the LBO of McDonald's operations in China and HK, by Carlyle and CITIC.*
- the various financings by KKR including on the US$110 million facility for its minority investment in Masan Group and Masan Nutri-Science (Vietnam).*
* Charisa's experience prior to joining White & Case.