Clara Yuan Wang
Clara Yuan Wang is an associate in the Mergers and Acquisitions Group, and is resident in the New York office.
Clara represents domestic and international companies and private equity firms in mergers and acquisitions in a variety of industries.
Recent matters include the representation of:
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (OTCPK: HTZGQ) in the US$7.22 billion reorganization and recapitalization of the company in the context of the company's Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Diamond S Shipping Inc., one of the largest publicly listed owners and operators of crude and product tankers, in its US$2 billion merger with International Seaways, Inc., one of the largest tanker companies worldwide providing energy transportation services for crude oil and petroleum products.
- Globe Electric Company in its acquisition by Novacap.
- Summa Equity Fund II in its acquisition of Axion BioSystems, a US life science tools business and leading provider specializing in the development, production, and marketing of MEA (Microelectrode Arrays) and impedance technologies.
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of Mediaocean, the leading global omnichannel advertising platform.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), a global investment group managing funds for public retirement and insurance plans, in its acquisition of a majority ownership in Wizeline, Inc., a global technology services provider.