Elle Davis is an associate in the New York office in the Technology Transactions Group within the Firm's Mergers & Acquisitions Practice. Elle's work includes transactions and advisory matters involving the development, acquisition, transfer, and licensing of intellectual property and information technology. Elle works with clients in a variety of sectors, including financial services, consumer products, pharmaceuticals, energy, and technology.
Representative matters include the representation of:
- Sony Corporation of America, a subsidiary of Sony Corporation, in its investment of approximately US$400 million in Bilibili Inc., a China-based provider of online entertainment services, through subscription of new shares.
- AIT Worldwide Logistics Holdings, Inc., a portfolio company of Quad-C Management, Inc., in its add-on acquisition of Unitrans Holdings, Inc., an international transportation and logistics provider.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Partners and Uniti Group Inc. (NASDAQ: UNIT) with respect to the acquisition of Bluebird Network, LLC, the owner of an approximately 5,200-mile fiber network in Missouri and Illinois.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Partners in the acquisition of Netrality Data Centers from funds managed by Abrams Capital Management. Netrality owns and operates carrier hotel facilities, which act as data connectivity hubs for customers needing connectivity across multiple fiber networks, as well as colocation, powered shell, and wholesale data center solutions.
- Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LNTH) in the US$500 million acquisition of Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PGNX).
- Motiva Enterprises in connection with its acquisition of Flint Hills Resources’ chemical plant in Port Arthur, Texas.
- Jam Theatricals, a leading presenter and producer of Broadway engagements throughout North America, in its sale to Nederlander National Markets, LLC, a subsidiary of the Nederlander Organization, one of the largest operators of theatres and music venues in the United States.
- Harvest Partners in an investment in MRI Software, a leading provider of real estate management software solutions globally.
- Entrepreneurial Equity Partners, a Chicago-based private equity firm focused on making investments in the food and consumer packaged goods industries, in its
- acquisition of Creminelli Fine Meats, LLC, a leader and producer of manufacturing and selling branded pork-based protein products and snack trays, for example, artisan salami, artisan deli products, salami minis packs and fresh snacks, sliced deli trays and snack trays; and
- acquisition of Kronos Foods, Inc., a leader and producer of manufacturing and selling global cuisine, including mediterranean and middle eastern foods, ready-to-eat proteins, plant-based proteins and bakery products.
- SodaStream International Ltd., a leading manufacturer and distributor of sparkling water makers, in its US$3.2 billion sale to PepsiCo, Inc.
- Summa Equity AB in its acquisition of Olink Proteomics Holding AB, a Swedish life science company.
- Anthem, Inc. in the acquisition of Beacon Health Options, the largest independently held behavioral health organization in the US.
- Dwyer Franchising LLC, one of the world's largest franchisor of home service brands and a portfolio company of Harvest Partners, in the acquisition of Mosquito Joe, the leading franchisor in the mosquito control services industry.
- Harvest Partners, LP in its acquisition of TDG Group Holdings Company, a leading franchisor in the home service industry.
- Jack in the Box Inc. in connection with structuring and establishing the company's whole business securitization program, including the U.S.$1.3 billion initial issuance and sale of asset-backed notes under the whole business securitization program.