Elvira Ricotta is a member of the White & Case Italian practice.
Prior to joining White & Case in April 2021 Elvira practiced as legal intern in the private equity, corporate and banking departments of two major international law firms.
- The lenders in connection with a senior term and revolving credit facility entered into by Ambienta SGR to finance the acquisition of Calpeda S.p.A., a global manufacturer of pumps, motors and systems for the integrated water cycle.
- Goldman Sachs, as placement agent, and the investors in connection with a tap offering of €105 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2028 by Cedacri Mergeco S.p.A. The notes were offered and sold pursuant to Rule144A and Regulation S under the US Securities Act and listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange.
- Recordati S.p.A., an international pharmaceutical group listed on the Italian Stock Exchange, in connection with its €600 million term loan increase granted by a pool of lenders led by Mediobanca – Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A. as agent, mandated lead arranger and coordinator.
- Funds managed by BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited on the financing of the acquisition of MTW Holding S.p.A., a leading metal accessories manufacturer group for luxury fashion products, through the issuance by Metalworks Bidco S.p.A. of senior secured floating rate notes, by Deutsche Beteiligungs AG, through its DBAG Fund VIII.
- Clessidra SGR S.p.A. in connection with the issuance of senior secured notes financing the acquisition of the Impresoft Group.
- IRGEN RE Pontecagnano, a company of the IREGEN RE Group, leader in the Italian commercial real estate development and management market, in connection with a financing for a total amount of €45 million.
- A pool of banks in connection with a senior term and revolving credit facility entered into by the private equity fund Clessidra Private Equity SGR to finance the acquisition of a controlling stake in Viabizzuno S.r.l., an Italian company that designs and produces interior and exterior lighting products.
- Autogrill S.p.A., the world's leading provider of food & beverage services for travellers, in connection with its €600 million rights issue.
- Recordati S.p.A., an international pharmaceutical group listed on the Italian Stock Exchange, as borrower, in connection with the €650 million bridge financing for the acquisition of EUSA Pharma (UK) Ltd, a global specialty pharmaceutical company with headquarters in the United Kingdom, focused on rare and niche oncology diseases and controlled by funds managed by EW Healthcare Partners.