Fabrizia Faggiano is an associate in the Milan office. Her main areas of practice are corporate law, public and private M&A and Equity Capital Markets. Fabrizia regularly assists Italian and international companies and investment banks on a full range of commercial issues and transactions, on a multi-jurisdictional basis, across several sectors. Her capital market experience includes advising on IPOs and right issues working with both issuers and underwriters involved in such transactions.
Corporate and M&A
- BC Partners and SOFIMA in connection with the mandatory tender offer on all the outstanding shares of IMA S.p.A. for a total value of approximately €946 million.
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in connection with its acquisition of a majority stake in Hippocrates Holding, an Italian pharmacy group, from its co-founders and other shareholders.
- Datalogic USA, Inc., indirectly controlled by Datalogic S.p.A., an Italian company listed on the Italian Stock Exchange, in connection with the sale of 85% of its subsidiary Solution Net Systems Inc. to the US private equity fund Architect Equity.
- Takeda in connection with the agreement to divest a portfolio of select over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription pharmaceutical assets exclusively in Russia, Georgia, and a number of countries from within the Commonwealth of Independent States, which form part of Takeda’s Growth & Emerging Markets Business Unit to STADA Arzneimittel AG for a total value of US$660 million.
- SIA in connection with its €375 million acquisition of First Data's businesses in Central & Eastern Europe and Southern Europe.
- PFH in connection with its €50 million acquisition of Uni Gasket Group. The transaction has been partially financed through a term and revolving facility agreement provided by Unione di Banche Italiane S.p.A. and Banco BPM S.p.A.
- Brebemi in connection with its €1.679 billion project bond financing. The transaction consists in a four tranched €1.679 million bond issuance and approximately €307 million in credit facilities. The tranches of notes have been issued pursuant to Regulation S and Rule 144A under the US Securities Act. All notes have been listed on the Official List of Euronext Dublin and admitted to trading on the Global Exchange Market.
- Gamenet Group S.p.A. in connection with its initial public offering on the Milan Stock Exchange – STAR Segment, in which 34.8% of the company's ordinary shares were sold for a total amount of approximately €79 million.
- GIMA TT S.p.A. in connection with its initial public offering on the Milan Stock Exchange, in which approximately 35% of the company's ordinary shares were sold for a total amount of approximately €385 million.
- The underwriters in connection with UniCredit €13 billion rights issue. This transaction represents the largest rights issue in Italian history.