Giulia Fiorelli is an associate in the Milan office. Her main areas of practice are M&A, Restructuring, Private Equity and general corporate matters, including corporate governance. Giulia regularly assists Italian and international clients on domestic and cross-border transactions. Other areas of expertise include Debt Capital Markets and internal investigations.
Before joining White & Case, Giulia practiced in another major International law firm and in an Italian leading law firm.
- Axel Johnson International, a leading global industrial group of 170 companies in 30 countries, on its acquisition of the majority stake in GMM, an Italian-based leading power transmission supplier.
- Eco-bat S.r.l., a world leader in the production of lead, lead alloys and the recycling of lead batteries, in connection with the sale of its shares in COBAT S.p.A., a key player in Italy in the collection, storage and recycling of waste, to Innovatec S.p.A.
- Nestlé Health Science in connection with the acquisition of the Mevalia® and Comidamed® brands from Dr. Schär AG.
- The controlling shareholders of Esselunga in connection with the €435 million sale of 32.5 percent interest in the real estate company La Villata S.p.A. to a financial investor.
- The controlling shareholders of the leading Italian food retailer Esselunga in connection with the €1.83 billion acquisition of a 30 percent share of Esselunga from its minority shareholders.
- Klarna, one of the world's leading smooth shopping and payment providers, in connection with the acquisition of Moneymour S.r.l., an Italian payment company, from the founders and minority investors.
- SECO S.p.A., an Italian company belonging to an international group leader in the sector of high technology in the miniaturization of computers and the Internet of Things, in connection with its acquisition of the entire share capital of InHand Electronics, Inc.