Associate, New York
Grayson is an associate in the Firm's Tax Group. His practice focuses on domestic and cross-border tax aspects of financing transactions, securities offerings, and mergers and acquisitions.
Bars and Courts
New York State Bar
University of Pennsylvania Law School
Utah State University
Representative matters include:
- Representation of Bolttech Holdings Ltd., an international insurtech company, on its US$180 million series A equity financing round, which values bolttech at more than US$1 billion - giving bolttech unicorn status only one year after its launch in 2020. Activant Capital Group acted as lead investor in the eqiuty financing round.
- Representation of Grupo Verzatec in its pending US$360 million acquisition of the engineered materials business of Crane Co.
- Representation of NTT DATA, Inc., a recognized leader in global information technology services, in its acquisition of Nexient, LLC, a US-based software services firm.
- Representation of PRO Unlimited, a Harvest Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of PeopleTicker, a leading independent compensation software company.
- Representation of Cobepa S.A. in the disposition and reinvestment of a portion of its position in Gen II Fund Services, LLC to a consortium of investors including General Atlanticand Hg.
- Representation of Schneider Electric in connection with the formation of a joint venture with Huck Capital and certain individuals that will comprise the management team of the newly launched joint venture, which will deliver energy-as-a-service projects in the North America market up to 10MW in size.