Hayley Law is an Associate in White & Case's Capital Markets practice based in Hong Kong. She has experience in advising issuers and underwriters in connection with debt and equity capital markets transactions, including Hong Kong and U.S. IPOs, SPAC IPOs, follow-on offerings, ADSs secondary offerings, as well as high yield and investment grade debt offerings.
Prior to joining White & Case, Hayley worked at the Hong Kong office of another U.S.-headquartered international law firm.
Hayley's recent experience includes advising:
- The arrangers and managers on the update of The Republic of Indonesia's (RoI) Rule 144A/Reg S U.S.$35 billion Trust Certificate Issuance Program and the subsequent U.S. $3.25 billion dual tranche sukuk offering under the Program, which closed successfully on 6 June 2022. The offering involved the issuance of a tranche of US$1.75 billion sukuk due 202 and a tranche of US$1.5 billion green sukuk due 2023, the proceeds of which will be used exclusively to finance/re-finance expenditures directly related to "Eligible SDGs Expenditures with Green and Blue focus" under the RoI's new SDGs Government Securities Framework.
- Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch as the Initial Purchaser on the tap offering of US$350 million 5% Senior Notes due 2029, to be consolidated and form a single series with US$750 million 5% Senior Notes due 2029, by Studio City Finance Limited.
- A leading Asia-based fund as subscriber on its subscription of senior notes by a Hong Kong-listed PRC property company.
- Central Retail Corporation Public Company Limited as Issuer in connection with an initial public offering of 1,691 million ordinary shares of the issuer pursuant to Rule 144A/ Regulation S.*
- PTT Oil and Retail Business Public Company Limited in connection with its initial public offering of 2,610 million ordinary shares pursuant to Rule 144A/ Regulation S.*
- Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, BofA Securities, Inc. and Cowen and Company, LLC as the underwriters in connection with the offering by selling shareholders of 2,243,000 American Depositary Shares of Burning Rock Biotech Limited, which is listed on NASDAQ, for a total consideration of approximately US$57.76 million.*
- Delhi International Airport Private Limited as the Issuer in its issuance of US$150 million of Senior Secured Notes pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S.*
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited as the Issuer in its issuance of US$300 million 4.75% Senior Secured Notes pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S.*
- The Initial Purchasers led by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited and Morgan Stanley & Co International plc in connection with the offering of US$650 million aggregate principal amount of 7.5% Senior Notes due 2024 by Sunac China Holdings Limited pursuant to Regulation S.*
*Hayley's experience prior to joining White & Case.