Helen Pantelides is a partner in our global M&A and Corporate practice based in London and is a member of our fast growth practice.
Helen advises both emerging growth companies and investors (both institutional and strategic) on venture capital and growth equity financings and M&A transactions, primarily in the technology and life sciences sectors.
Helen is listed on Innovate Finance's Women In FinTech Powerlist 2022.
Representation of SoftBank Vision Fund II as lead investor:
- in a $1.5 billion investment round into Trendyol, Türkiye's largest e-commerce platform;
- in a $680 million investment round into Sorare, a French headquartered fantasy football platform which trades non-fungible tokens. This was the largest French venture financing of all time and Europe's largest ever series B fund raising;
- in a $600 million series D investment round into surgical robotics company CMR Surgical, the then largest ever private fund raising into a medtech company;
- in a $500m series D investment into electrified vehicle technology and hypercar company Rimac Group;
- in a $500 million series E investment round into Contentsquare, the global leader in digital experience analytics;
- in a $400 million series E investment round into Claroty, an industrial cybersecurity company which is one of Israel's most high profile unicorns;
- in a $300m investment round into Zopa Group, an online lending platform;
- in a $130 million series B investment round into Envelop Risk, a leading data-driven underwriting and risk analytics business;
- in a $120 million series D investment round into Jobandtalent, a digital temp staffing agency platform; and
- in a $75 million series C investment round into Peak AI, a leading developer of AI software.
Representation of Carlyle as lead investor in a $55 million series B investment round into Hack The Box, a gamified cybersecurity training platform.
Representation of Gorillas, one of the world's largest on-demand grocery delivery companies, on its $1.2 billion sale to Getir.
Representation of Pace Revenue, a revenue management tool for the hospitality industry, on its sale to FLYR Labs.
Representation of Fifth Wall on its series A investment into female founded corporate accommodation platform, AltoVita.
Representation of Bud Financial, the AI-based open banking platform, on a $80 million series B investment from TDR Capital and a strategic investment from TransUnion.
Representation of the investor syndicate in a $70m series B investment into Ramp, a startup that provides payment infrastructure to connect crypto and traditional finance.
Representation of HungryPanda, the leading food delivery app for Chinese communities across the world, on its $130 million series D investment round, in a raise led by Perwyn alongside existing investors Kinnevik, 83North and Felix Capital.
Representation of Goldman Sachs Growth Equity as lead investor in a $335 million series D investment round into French robotics company, Exotec.
Representation of Novator Partners investing as part of a $500m series H investment round into one of the UK's fastest growing challenger banks, Monzo.
Representation of Novator Partners investing $100 million into VPN provider Nord Security.
Representation of Pollinate, the merchant acquiring business which is behind "Tyl" by NatWest, on a $100m series C investment round led by global venture capital and private equity firm, Insight Partners, and included participation by Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce and from the existing investor base, including NatWest, Mastercard, National Australia Bank, EFM Asset Management, and Motive Partners.
Representation of Schneider Electric Ventures investing as part of a $150 million series D investment round into Swiss barcode scanning software company Scandit.
Representation of the lead investor on a series E investment into Glovo, the Spain-headquartered on-demand delivery app, as part of a €150 million investment round.
Representation of Kinnevik as lead investor alongside Tencent in a $120 million series B investment round in Omnipresent, an employment management platform.
Representation of carwow, the online car comparison site, on strategic media-for-equity deals from ITV and Channel 4.
Representation of carwow on a strategic investment from Volvo Cars Tech Fund.
Representation of Tier Mobility, the world's fastest-growing micro-mobility company, on its acquisition of Pushme Bikes.
Key Lawyer for Fintech, The Legal 500 UK 2024
Women In FinTech Powerlist 2022, Innovate Finance