Ivana is an associate in our M&A, Private Equity practice in Stockholm and joined White & Case in 2018.
Prior to joining White & Case, Ivana studied at Lund University.
Representation of Valedo, a Swedish investment company, on:
- the acquisition of June Express, a moving and storage company, through its portfolio company, through its portfolio company Best Transport, a train and truck transportation company for small and medium-sized companies.
- the acquisition of ExRohr, a German provider of pipe cleaning services, through its portfolio company Norva24, a group of companies delivering infrastructure maintenance services.
- the acquisition of Pastell Data, a business software firm specialising in end-to-end business systems for small and single individual companies, through its portfolio company BRP Systems, a Swedish based ERP software solution firm.
- the acquisition of Miljövision, an underground infrastructure maintenance company, through its portfolio company Norva24, a group of companies delivering infrastructure maintenance services.
Representation of EQT portfolio company Karo Pharma AB, a company that specializes in the sale and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter products, on its SEK 3.4 billion acquisition of Trimb Holding, that owns licenses to, markets and sells a large number of pharmaceuticals and consumer healthcare products, from Avista Capital Partners, a private equity firm focused on growth capital and leveraged buyout investment in middle-market companies in the healthcare sector, and others.
Representation of IK Investment Partners, a Pan-European private equity firm, portfolio company BST, in the acquisition of Power Heat Sprinkler, both operates within sprinklers and fire protections.
Representation of Alder, a Nordic investment fund, on:
- the divestment of Gasmet, a leading FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy) gas analyzer and emissions monitoring system provider, to Nederman, a world leading supplier and developer of products and solutions within the environmental technology sector.
- the acquisition of DMS, a distributor of specialised medical equipment, through its portfolio company, through its portfolio company Gasmet.
Representation of IK Investment Partners, a Pan-European private equity firm, in the acquisition of Mabtech, a Swedish biotech company.
Representation of Adelis in the acquisition of Säkra, a leading Swedish brand in insurance brokerage and financial advisory.
Representation of Adelis, a private equity firm focused on middle market investments in the Nordic region, portfolio company Ropo Capital, an invoice lifecycle services provider, in the acquisition of Colligent Inkasso, a digital debt collection company.
Representation of Adelis, a private equity firm focused on middle market investments in the Nordic region, portfolio company Søgemedier, a leading digital marketing agency to SMEs in the Nordics, in the acquisition of several Nordic companies.
Representation of the sellers in the sale of the Dellner Couplers Group, a leading supplier of complete train connection systems, to the EQT VIII fund, a fund owned by the leading global investment firm EQT.
Representation of Summa Equity AB, a private equity firm specializing in investments in companies that help solve global challenges, in its acquisition of Olink Proteomics Holding AB, a Swedish life science company with substantial operations in the US that has developed a unique technology for human biomarker discovery, and the related acquisition financing.
Representation of Nalka Invest AB, a Swedish investment firm, on the acquisition of OneMed, the leading medical supplies distributor in Northern Europe, from 3i Group plc (3i), a leading international investor focused on mid-market Private Equity and Infrastructure.