Jaime Rossi is a partner in the EMEA Banking Team.
Jaime advises international sponsors, financial institutions, debt funds and corporate borrowers on financing transactions across the full credit spectrum, from loan origination and syndication to restructuring and distressed investment. His experience with domestic and cross-border transactions includes a particular focus on advising borrowers and lenders on leverage acquisition finance, real estate finance, syndicated lending and restructurings.
- Naviera Bandama, S.L. and its main shareholders in the context of a restructuring transaction over Naviera Armas Trasmediterranea (NAT), one of the main shipping / commercial ferry operators in Spain. Naviera Bandama, S.L. is the investment vehicle of its main shareholders into Naviera Armas Trasmediterránea.
- Blantyre Capital Limited, a special situations investment firm, on its acquisition of a majority stake in the Spanish transport group ESP Solutions, specialized in the refrigerated transport industry in Spain
- DIF Capital Partners on the financing of the acquisition of Itevelesa*.
- Blantyre Capital on the financing of the acquisition of several hotels located in Spain*.
- Syndicate of financial institutions on the financing of the acquisition of Palex Medical Group by Fremman Capital.*
- KC Impact (currently Serena Industrial Partners) on the financing of the acquisition of certain water concessions.*
- Morgan Stanley on the financing of the acquisition of certain residential assets by an international investment fund.*
- KKR on the financing of the acquisition of several hotels located in Mallorca and Ibiza (Spain).*
- Blackstone on the financing of the acquisition of several NPL and REO portfolios.*
- Deutsche Bank on the financing of the acquisition by an international investment fund of several NPL portfolios.*
- Abengoa on the restructuring of the debt and equity structure of its group.*
- International investor on the restructuring of the debt and equity structure of Imagina group.*
(*) Experience prior to joining White & Case LLP