Jeff is an associate in White & Case's Asia Debt Finance and Restructuring practice, based in Beijing.
Jeff regularly represents Chinese and international lenders and borrowers in a wide range of financings, including acquisition financings, corporate loans, as well as real estate and project loans.
Bars and Courts
District of Columbia Bar
The George Washington University Law School
Science in Resources Science & Engineering
Beijing Normal University
Jeff's experience* includes advising:
- International Finance Corporation (IFC), Asian Development Bank (ADB), Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH (DEG) and Société de Promotion et de Participation pour la Coopération Economique (Proparco) on a US$150 million syndicated blue loan for Bank of Qingdao, one of the first blue loans in Asia and globally.
- China International Capital Corporation in relation to a syndicated pre-IPO bridge loan for the purpose of financing the internal reorganisation of a Chinese pharmaceutical group.
- CMB International Finance Limited in relation to a syndicated pre-IPO bridge loan for the purpose of financing the internal reorganisation of a Chinese pharmaceutical group.
- CITIC Metal Group in relation to its investments in Ivanhoe Mines Limited, a Canadian mining company, advising on the financing aspects.
- China CITIC Bank in relation to a loan facility granted to Sanpower Group for the purpose of asset acquisition in the United States.
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation in relation to a syndicated loan for the purpose of financing the internal reorganization of a PRC e-commerce group.
*experience prior to joining White & Case