Jeff is an associate in White & Case's Asia Debt Finance and Restructuring practice, based in Beijing.
Jeff regularly represents Chinese and international lenders and borrowers in a wide range of financings, including acquisition financings, corporate loans, as well as real estate and project loans.
Jeff's experience* includes advising:
- China International Capital Corporation in relation to a syndicated pre-IPO bridge loan for the purpose of financing the internal reorganisation of a Chinese pharmaceutical group.
- CMB International Finance Limited in relation to a syndicated pre-IPO bridge loan for the purpose of financing the internal reorganisation of a Chinese pharmaceutical group.
- CITIC Metal Group in relation to its investments in Ivanhoe Mines Limited, a Canadian mining company, advising on the financing aspects.
- China CITIC Bank in relation to a loan facility granted to Sanpower Group for the purpose of asset acquisition in the United States.
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation in relation to a syndicated loan for the purpose of financing the internal reorganization of a PRC e-commerce group.
*experience prior to joining White & Case