Jennifer is an associate in our Project Development and Finance group, based in the UAE. Jennifer has a range of experience advising clients in connection with project finance, energy and infrastructure (with a particular focus on renewable energy), and has worked on numerous high profile and award winning projects in the Middle East.
- Representation of the sponsors with respect to the $1.3bn refinancing of the Al Dur 1 IWPP in Bahrain. This deal was recognised as Middle East Refinancing of the Year by Project Finance International 2018.
- Representation of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Islamic Development Bank and Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector on a portfolio of 6 separate 50MW solar IPP projects to be undertaken by Scatec Solar in Egypt under the FIT Programme in Ben Ban and Zaafrana. These deals were recognised as Transaction of the Year 2017 by Islamic Finance News and Multilateral Deal of the Year 2017 by Project Finance International.
- Representation of the lenders (including the Islamic Development Bank, the Korea Development Bank and Canada’s export credit agency) in connection with the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority’s 800 megawatt solar PV project. This deal was recognised as Renewables Deal of the Year by Project Finance International 2017.
- Representation of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on two separate 50MW solar IPP projects to be undertaken by Infinity Solar and ib vogt in Egypt under the FIT Programme in Ben Ban. The Egypt FIT Programme was named Infrastructure Programme of the Year by IJ Global 2017.
- Representation of the sponsors in connection with the development and financing of the 250MW Gulf of Suez Wind Farm Project in Egypt. This deal was recognised as Wind Deal of the Year by IJ Global 2017.
- Representation of KEPCO in connection with the development and financing of the 89.1MW Fujeij Wind IPP in Jordan. This deal was recognised as Renewables Deal of the Year (2016) by IJ Global
- Representation of the financiers in connection with the development of an integrated acrylates complex (80,000 tons of super absorbent polymers and 160,000 tons of Butyl Acrylate per annum) located in Jubail Industrial City in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
* This includes experience gained prior to joining White & Case.