Jessica is an Associate within the EMEA private equity team in our Global M&A Practice and focuses on private equity acquisitions, disposals and equity investments. She advises private equity sponsors and other financial investors on transactions across a range of sectors, often involving multiple jurisdictions.
Experience includes advising:
- Nets on its acquisition of Poland-based Centrum Rozliczeń Elektronicznych Polskie ePłatności S.A. (PeP), a leading Polish merchant acquirer.
- Infravia III Invest S.A. and Management Sellers on their disposal of Next Generation Data Infrastructure 1 Limited, a data centre business with Europe's largest single site data centre campus.
- Lightsource BP Renewable Energy Limited on BP's further investment to increase its interest to 50 percent and to acquire joint control of LSBP alongside the existing management shareholders.
- Nets' acquisition of Finnish software developer Poplatek and payment terminal service provider Poplapay.
- Blue Water Energy's acquisition of Severn Glocon Group.
- Arabesque on DWS Group's acquisition of a 24.9 percent minority stake in Arabesque AI Ltd.
- Investcorp on its acquisition of Mercury Capital Advisors, one of the world's leading institutional capital raising and investment advisory enterprises*
- Fremont Realty Capital on its secondary buyout of Porthaven Care Homes, a premium care home provider and developer*
- Liberty Hall Capital Partners on its acquisition of Dunlop Aircraft Tyres, a leading independent global designer, manufacturer and re-treader of aircraft tyres*
- Terra Firma on its $1.2 billion disposal of Odeon & UCI Cinemas*
* Matters worked on prior to joining White & Case.