Jonas is an associate within the Nordic Private Equity team in our Global M&A Practice in Stockholm and joined White & Case in 2017.
Prior to joining White & Case, Jonas studied at Lund University and practiced as an associate at another Swedish law firm.
Representative disclosed transactions include among others:
Representation of Oatly, a leading Sweden-based producer of plant-based, dairy-free food products, on:
- the equity investment by Blackstone, Oprah Winfrey, Natalie Portman, former Starbucks CEO Howard Shultz and Jay-Z-founded Roc Nation
- its IPO on Nasdaq New York
Representation of Adelis, a private equity firm focused on middle market investments in the Nordic region, on:
- the divestment of Säkra, an insurance brokerage and financial advisory group
- the acquisition of Diakrit, a global real estate technology company, and its subsequent acquisition of Virtuance, a US real estate photography and videography company
- the acquisition of Säkra, an insurance brokerage and financial advisory group, and its subsequent acquisition of several Nordic companies
- the acquisition of Didriksons, a Scandinavian functional and sustainable fashion brand, from Herkules Capital
Representation of IK Partners, a Pan-European private equity firm focusing on business services, healthcare, consumer and industrials investments, on:
- the acquisition of Mabtech, a Swedish biotech company
Representation of Valedo, a growth-oriented investment fund in the Nordics, on:
- its portfolio company Prosero's acquisition of Suomen Turvalukko Oy, a Finnish supplier of lock and security solutions.
- the IPO of Norva24, a European underground infrastructure maintenance (UIM) service company, on Nasdaq Stockholm, and its acquisition of several European companies
- the acquisition of Pinchos, a Nordic app-based restaurant concept company
- the establishment of Prosero Security and its subsequent acquisition of several Nordic companies
Representation of Alder, a Nordic investment fund focusing on environment benefit and sustainable technology, on:
- the acquisition of Systeminstallation, an energy efficiency solution company in Sweden
- the establishment of Autocirc, a sustainable car parts distributor in Sweden, and its subsequent acquisition of several Nordic companies
- the divestment of Gasmet Technologies, leading FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy) gas analyzer and emissions monitoring system provider