Jonathan P. Rochwarger
Jonathan P. Rochwarger is a partner at White & Case, and a member of the Firm's Capital Markets Practice.
Jonathan's practice focuses on capital markets and corporate finance transactions, and advising clients on complex securities law issues and corporate governance matters.
Jonathan has broad experience representing US and non-US issuers and underwriters in a wide variety of public and private debt and equity securities offerings. He also has significant experience advising on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions.
Jonathan also regularly advises companies and their boards of directors on a broad range of public company reporting and disclosure, corporate governance, stock exchange, liability management and general corporate matters. Prior to entering private practice, Jonathan was a staff attorney with the Enforcement Division of the SEC.
Jonathan represented the Issuers or Underwriters in the following public offerings:
- US$1.9 billion primary and secondary public offering of DraftKings Inc.
- US$1.725 billion IPO of Soaring Eagle Acquisition Corp.
- US$500 million IPO of Mason Industrial Technology, Inc.
- US$345 million IPO of dMY Technology Group, Inc. IV
- US$300 million IPO of dMY Technology Group, Inc. III
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Represented Soaring Eagle Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: SRNG) in its US$15 billion business combination with Ginkgo Bioworks, Inc. (pending)
- Represented ION Acquisition Corp. 1 Ltd. (NYSE: IACA) in its US$2.6 billion business combination with Taboola.com Ltd.
- Represented Flying Eagle Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: SRNG) in its US$3.5 billion business combination with Skillz, Inc.
- Represented SES Holdings Pte. Ltd. in its US$3.6 billion business combination with Ivanhoe Capital Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: IVAN) (pending)
- Represented dMY Technology Group, Inc. IV (NYSE: DMYQ) in its US$2.8 billion business combination with Planet Labs Inc. (pending)
"Earnings Call Practices: How Does Your Company Compare to Others?" January 2015
"Newly Enacted JOBS Legislation Should Encourage Initial Public Offerings," April 2012
"SEC Staff Limits Ability of Foreign Issuers to Submit Draft Filings on Confidential Basis," December 2011
"SEC Approves More Rigorous Listing Requirements of the Major U.S. Stock Exchanges for Reverse Merger Companies," November 2011