Jordan M. Leon
Jordan Leon is a law clerk at White & Case, and a member of the Firm's Capital Markets Practice.
Jordan assists in representing public and private companies and financial institutions on capital markets transactions, corporate governance, and securities laws compliance. He also assists in the representation of clients in a broad range of industries and sectors on other general corporate matters, stock exchange rules and regulations, and periodic reporting responsibilities.
Jordan's experience includes:
- Represented Goldman Sachs as the sole bookrunner in RedBall Acquisition Corp.'s US$500 million initial public offering.
- Represented Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan in the US$2.07 billion IPO of Churchill Capital Corp IV.
- Represented Ascendant Digital Acquisition Corp. in its US$414 million IPO.
- Represented Graf Industrial Corp., on its US$1.8 billion business combination with Velodyne LiDAR, Inc., a developer of Lidar Technology for corporate and consumer markets.
- Represented Fusion Acquisition Corp. in its US$350 million initial public offering.
- Represented the underwriters, led by Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Credit Suisse Securities, in connection with the US$1.8 billion primary and secondary public offering of DraftKings.
- Represented Diamond Eagle Acquisition Corp. in its acquisition of DraftKings and SBTech*
- Represented Jefferies LLC, the underwriter, in the US$150 million initial public offering of LGL Systems Acquisition Corp.*
- Represented New Frontier Corporation in its acquisition of United Family Healthcare*
- Represented Landcadia Holdings II, Inc. in its $316,250 million initial public offering*
- Represented Platinum Eagle Acquisition in its US$1.4 billion business combination with Target Logistics Management and RL Signor Holdings*
- Represented Waitr Holdings Inc. in its offer to exchange its outstanding public warrants for shares of the Company's common stock*
- Represented Waitr Holdings in its US$300 million acquisition of Bite Squad*
- Represented Sentinel Energy Services in its proposed acquisition of a majority interest in Strike Capital*
*Matters prior to joining White & Case LLP.