Joseph Bradley is an associate in our global M&A and Corporate practice based in London. He is a member of our EMEA Private Equity team. He has extensive experience advising private equity houses and financial sponsor clients on a range of complex cross-border acquisitions, disposals, consortium arrangements and public offerings and acquisitions, as well as advising management teams in relation not equity incentive arrangements. Joseph has also spent a year on secondment providing senior legal coverage to a key private equity client, and also spent a year on secondment at a leading private equity firm prior to joining White & Case.
Joe's experience includes advising:
- Goldman Sachs on:
- its c. US$ 2bn acquisition of Norgine, a leading European specialty pharmaceuticals company.
- its c. US$ 1.72bn take private offer for Kahoot!, a global learning and audience engagement platform.
- its consortium arrangements and regulatory filings in connection with the c. €1.8bn public take over of Aareal Bank, alongside Advent, Centerbridge, and CPPIB.
- its consortium arrangements in connection with a public take over offer for Caverion, alongside Bain.
- its acquisition of Advania, a leading Nordic IT services business, as well as subsequent bolt-on acquisitions of Visolit, Valtti, and Content+Cloud in Norway, Sweden and the UK.
- its investment in Elinvar, a leading digital platform for asset and wealth managers, in connection with its €25 million Series C fund raising.
- its investment in the weFox Group, a Berlin insurtech platform firm specialising in digital insurance in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- the sale of its minority stake in a leading UK hotel business, as well as on its shareholding arrangements during the hold period.
- Bridgepoint on:
- its c. €2.1bn disposal of Diaverum, a leading renal healthcare and dialysis business, as well as material M&A transactions undertaken by Diaverum while owned by Bridgepoint.
- its acquisitions of Element Materials Technology and Moneycorp, and its disposal of LGC Limited*
- Mid Europa on:
- its acquisitions of Optegra, JS Hamilton and Urgent Cargus, and the disposal of Waberer's.
- the merger of Customer Management Center (CMC), with the M+ Group, the largest independent business process outsourcing companies in Turkey and the CEE region respectively.
- the agreed US$3.253bn acquisition of the Allegro Group, the largest online marketplace and non-food shopping destination in Poland.
- CVC Capital Partners on:
- an investment consortium including PSP Investments and StepStone, on their acquisition of a controlling stake in Recordati, an Italian pharmaceutical group, from the Recordati family valuing recordati at c. €5.86bn.
- its acquisition of PDC Brands, a global beauty and personal care products company, from Yellow Wood Partners.
- PPF Group on its €2.8bn acquisition of Telenor's telecommunications assets in Central & Eastern Europe.
- Rhône Capital, on its US$ 20m investment in VistaJet.
- SoftBank Vision Funds 1 and 2 on:
- its US$ 1.45bn significant minority investment in Greensill.
- its £300 million investment into OakNorth.
- its investment in Tier.
* experience prior to joining White & Case