Josephine Martinsson is an associate in our Debt Finance practice in Stockholm and joined White & Case in 2019.
Prior to joining White & Case, Josephine studied at Stockholm University. She commenced her career at the Firm as a summer trainee and, subsequently, joined as a junior trainee.
- Representation of Oatly, Sweden’s leading dairy free lifestyle brand, in connection with its SEK 1.925 billion sustainability-linked financing provided by a club consisting of several banks and other credit providers.
- Representation of DNB Bank ASA, Sweden Branch in connection with the Swedish law governed multicurrency term and revolving facilities agreement between, inter alia, Infobric BidCo AB and Infobric AB, IT and electronic companies that develop solutions for safer and more efficient construction sites, as Original Borrowers and DNB Bank ASA, Sweden Branch as Facility Agent, Security Agent and Arranger for the purpose of refinancing the group and acquiring TelliQ, a Swedish M2M/IoT solutions provider, and certain other group companies.
- Representation of Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch and Nordea Bank Abp, as Initial Purchasers, on the issuance by Assemblin Financing AB (publ), a leader in end-to-end installations, of €250 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2025 and the establishment of new super senior revolving credit and guarantee facilities as well as a new pension guarantee facility.
Representation of a consortium consisting of Altor, a private equity firm focused on investing in and developing medium sized companies, Strawberry Equities (Petter Stordalen), a group of companies investing mainly in real estate, finance, hotel operations and art, and TDR, a private equity firm, on the financing of the acquisition of the Spanish hotel operator Airtours Resort Ownership España S.L., as an add-on to the Nordic Leisure Travel Group.
- Representation of Adelis Equity Partners (Adelis) a private equity firm focused on middle market investments in the Nordic region, on its acquisition of Säkra AB. Säkra is one of Sweden's strongest brands in insurance brokerage and financial advisory to private individuals, business owners and the public sector.
- Representation of EQT portfolio company Karo Pharma AB, a company that specializes in the sale and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter products, on its SEK 3.4 billion acquisition of Trimb Holding, that owns licenses to, markets and sells a large number of pharmaceuticals and consumer healthcare products, from Avista Capital Partners, a private equity firm focused on growth capital and leveraged buyout investment in middle-market companies in the healthcare sector, and other shareholders.