Juanita is an Associate in the Firm's Debt Finance practice group based in the Firm's London office. Juanita's experience includes acting for corporate borrowers, banks and other finance providers on various types of cross-border transactions including acquisition finance, leveraged finance, loan-on-loan financing, trade and commodity finance, prepayment and other receivables-based structures, and general bank lending.
Juanita trained at the Firm and spent time in our Private Equity, Project Finance and Debt Finance practice groups.
- An international bank on its up to €204 million ECA-backed facility and an up to €33 million commercial term facility to the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire (ongoing).
- The Mauritius Commercial Bank on its up to US$50 million financing to a Turkish sponsor and Dutch borrower for the refinancing and upsizing of their LNG to powership project in Mozambique (ongoing).
- JPM in connection with a working capital facility to a Russian borrower in connection with an oil & gas project in Sakhalin (ongoing).
- Afreximbank on a US$45 million letter of credit facility to the national oil company of a South-eastern African sovereign (on-going).
- Afreximbank and Credit Suisse on a US$1 billion syndicated refinancing loan financing to Bank of industry Nigeria (ongoing).
- Afreximbank and Credit Suisse on EUR1 billion syndicated secured loan financing to Bank of Industry Nigeria.
- Afreximbank on US$750 million syndicated secured loan financing to Bank of Industry Nigeria.
- A group of international banks on a secured loan financing to Dangote Group.
- Africa Finance Corporation on an up to US$200 million (subsequently upsized to $300 million) secured loan financing to Dangote Group.
- Afreximbank on a US$650 million secured loan financing to Dangote Group.