K. Cindy Cho
Cindy is an associate in White & Case's global M&A practice, based in Chicago. Cindy represents private equity and other corporate clients in corporate transactions as well as general corporate counseling and governance.
Cindy focuses her practice on representing strategic and financial buyers and sellers in transactions including mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, venture capital and growth equity investments, and other transactional matters.
Recent transactions include representation of:
- I Squared Capital, through its ISQ Global Infrastructure Fund I, in its sale of interests in Kendall Green Energy, a cogeneration facility in Cambridge, Massachusetts, to Veolia Energy North America.
- Calpine Corporation in its sale of two gas-fired power plants, Garrison Energy Center, a 325MW combined cycle plant located in Delaware, and RockGen Energy Center, a 503MW peaker located in Wisconsin.
- Evans Food Group, a portfolio company of Wind Point Partners, in its acquisition of Turkey Creek Pork Skins, a maker of pork grind products.
- Galaxy Digital Capital Management LP, a global investment management company focused on digital assets, in the following:
- its investment in Good Money Group, LLC, a digital banking platform providing banking and financial services;
- its investment in Mythical Games, Inc., operator of a game technology studio which develops a line of blockchain-based personal computer, mobile, and console games;
- its investment in Varius Solutions, Inc., a blockchain consulting and product company;
- its investment in Verisart, a provider of blockchain-based certification for the fine art and collectibles market.