Manal Al-Musharaf is a local partner in The Law Office of Megren M. Al-Shaalan, with which White & Case practices in cooperation in Saudi Arabia, and a member of the EMEA Capital Markets team.
Manal's capital markets experience includes advising public and private issuers and investment banks on a broad range of capital markets transactions including equity offerings (IPOs and secondary offerings) and ongoing corporate governance and reporting obligations. Before moving back into private practice, Manal previously held the position of Legal Director at the Public Investment Fund Projects/NEOM Company, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where she provided legal and regulatory advice on various matters relating to government initiatives.
- stc on a sell-down by the Public Investment Fund (PIF) of a portion of PIF’s shares in stc amounting to six percent of stc's share capital, through a Reg S/144A fully marketed secondary offering.
- Representation of HSBC Saudi Arabia, SNB Capital Company as Financial Advisors and Co-underwriters, in relation to the SAR 5.1 billion (USD 1.36 billion) initial public offering (IPO) of Nahdi Medical Company on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange.
- Nayifat Finance Company (Nayifat) on its initial public offering (IPO) on the Saudi Stock Exchange, with the total IPO proceeds raising SAR 1.19 billion (US$317 million).
- Representing multiple companies with respect to confidential initial and secondary offerings in Saudi Arabia.
- Prepare draft Companies Regulations for Special Economic Zones in Saudi Arabia.
- Provide advice in relation to group corporate reorganization / structuring.