Mariusz Bujacz focuses his practice on banking, commercial and civil law. He has experience in providing legal assistance to both financial institutions and borrowers in connection with various financing transactions, including real estate finance, acquisition finance and the financial aspects of corporate restructuring.
Prior to joining White & Case, Mariusz gained experience in a leading international law firm.
Among the transactions Mariusz has worked on are the following:
- A consortium of financial institutions: representation of a consortium of Polish and international financial institutions in connection with PLN 5 billion financing of the Polimery Police project carried out by Grupa Azoty, consisting of a propane dehydrogenation installation (PDH installation), a polypropylene production installation (PP installation) and an auxiliary installation including storage terminal and logistics and shipment area. It is one of the largest projects ever implemented under the project finance formula in Poland.
- Trakcja PRKiI S.A.: representation of insurers in connection with the financial restructuring of Trakcja PRKiI S.A. and its subsidiaries. As a result of the restructuring, Trakcja PRKiI S.A. obtained overall financing of approx. PLN 1.2 bln in the form of various financial instruments. It was one of the most complicated restructuring processes in Poland in recent years.
- Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen: representation of the bank in connection with €177 million facilities agreements for the acquisition of shopping malls by ECE European Prime Shopping Centre Fund II.
- Erste Group Bank AG, Berlin Hyp AG and Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen: representation of the consortium on financing of the construction of The Park Warsaw office complex.
- BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A. and mBank S.A.: advising the banks in connection with the process of financing one of the leading pharmacy chains in Poland.