Nashel Jung is an associate in the New York office. She is a member of the Technology Transactions Practice, within the Firm’s Global M&A Practice Group and Global IP Group. Nashel represents clients in technology and intellectual property matters and has experience with a variety of transactions, from start-ups and spin-offs to large corporate transactions, where she assists with the technology and intellectual property aspects of M&A transactions. She has represented clients in a wide variety of industries, including branded consumer goods, technology, energy, and oil and gas, among others.
Representative matters include the representation of:
- Panasonic Corp. in its US$8.5 billion acquisition of the remaining 80 percent of the capital stock interests of Blue Yonder, a leading end-to-end, digital fulfillment platform provider.
- Falcon Capital Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: FCAC), a SPAC, in its US$3.9 billion business combination with Sharecare, Inc., a digital health company based in Georgia.
- AutoLotto, Inc., a leading platform to play the lottery online, in its US$526 million business combination with Trident Acquisitions Corp. (NASDAQ: TDACU, TDAC, TDACW), a SPAC.
- Anthem, Inc. in its acquisition of myNEXUS Inc., a post-acute benefits management company focused on delivering innovative home and community-based product offerings.
- Anthem, Inc. in the acquisition of InnovaCare Health, L.P.'s Puerto Rico-based subsidiaries, including MMM Holdings, LLC (MMM) and its Medicare Advantage (MA) plan, MMM Healthcare, LLC, as well as affiliated companies and Medicaid plan. MMM is Puerto Rico’s largest MA plan and one of the fastest-growing vertically integrated healthcare organizations in the United States.
- Harvest Partners, LP in its sale of Neighborly, a holding company of 21 service brands focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing consumers’ homes and businesses via various online platforms, to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P.
- Neighborly, the world's largest franchisor of home service brands and a portfolio company of Harvest Partners, LP, in its acquisition of Precision Door Service, the leading garage door repair franchise in the United States.
- Dominus Capital, L.P. in connection with its acquisition of Lockmasters, Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of locks, doors and related hardware components and a provider of related education and training classes.
- Mill Rock Packaging Partners LLC and its affiliates in its acquisition of All Packaging Company, a cartons manufacturing company.
- Mill Rock Capital in connection with the acquisition and related financing of Trojan Lithograph Corporation, a leading, full service provider of consumer packaging, from Arbor Investments.
- A diverse group of senior lenders (ABN AMRO; Beach Point Capital Management LP; Deutsche Bank AG New York Branch; FS Investments; IBERIABANK, a division of First Horizon Bank; IFM Investors; M&G Investments; Orix Corporation USA; Samchully Asset Management Company; and Sequoia Investment Management Co Ltd) in connection with a restructuring and recapitalization of Salt Creek Aggregator Holdco, LLC, the owner of a gas gathering pipeline system and processing facility in Texas as well as a water gathering disposal system located in West Texas and New Mexico.
- The managers, led by Barclays Capital Inc., BofA Securities, Inc., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, and TD Securities (USA) LLC, in connection with the offering by the Tennessee Valley Authority, the operator of the nation's largest public power system, of US$1 billion in aggregate principal amount of its 0.750% Global Power Bonds due May 15, 2025.
- Newmont Corporation (NYSE: NEM, TSX: NGT), the world's leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead with significant operations and/or assets in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Peru, Suriname, Argentina, Chile, Australia and Ghana, on its SEC-registered public offering of US$1 billion principal amount of 2.250% Senior Notes due 2030.
- The lead arrangers on the project financing of Gulf Coast Ammonia, a world-scale hydrogen and nitrogen based ammonia plant. Macquarie Capital developed the project and sold its interest to Starwood Energy & Infrastructure Fund III at closing.