Nettie is an associate in our Project Development and Finance practice, based in Singapore. She has experience in the development and financing of power, infrastructure and oil & gas projects, as well as cross-border M&A transactions.
Prior to joining White & Case, Nettie worked in London and Abu Dhabi.
Her experience includes representation of:
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the US$3 billion (NT$90 billion) project financing of the 589MW Changfang and Xidao offshore wind project in Taiwan.
- Ghazanfar Group, as sponsor, on the development and financing of a 58.6 MW gas-fired power plant in Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan.
- Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of a 95 percent interest in Swancor Renewable Energy Co. Ltd, including its 25 percent interest in the Formosa 2 offshore wind project in Taiwan.
- Equity participants on their interests in the development of various offshore wind projects in Taiwan.
- The sponsor on the refinancing of and joint venture agreements with respect to an integrated aluminium facility.*
- The sponsor in relation to the restructuring of the project financing of Egypt's largest oil refinery.*
- The lenders on the US$1.2 billion non-recourse project financing of military satellite communications equipment and associated services to a government entity in the Middle East.*
- The sponsors on the project financing of a gas field development in the Middle East.*
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) and Export Development Canada (EDC), as lenders, on the project financing of the Izmir Bayrakli and Kocaeli integrated health campuses in Turkey.*
- The lenders on the refinancing of a Spanish waste management company.*
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments) on its acquisition of and subsequent sale of minority interests in Forth Ports Limited, a leading port operator in the UK.*
* Experience prior to joining White & Case