Niels is an associate in the Project Development & Finance practice of White & Case Paris.
Niels advises lenders, sponsors and borrowers on structured finance and project finance transactions.
Niels' experience includes:
- Advising Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (MSIP), a global leader in private infrastructure equity investing, on the largest infrastructure private equity and the largest private equity deal in Germany in 2022
- Advising Casino Group on the signing, together with Tikehau Capital and French public investment bank Bpifrance, of a put option agreement to sell their majority stake in GreenYellow, the energy subsidiary of Casino group, to Ardian Infrastructure for an enterprise value of €1.4 billion and an equity value of €1.1 billion
Recent experiences before joining White & Case include:
- Advising Cero Generation in the context of the investment by EDF Renouvelables in the capital of Green Lighthouse Development
- Advising Engie in the context of the acquisition of Langa Solar by Engie
- Advising Axpo in the context of the acquisition of Urbasolar by Axpo
- Advising Obton in the context of the acquisition of Coruscant by Obton
- Advising the lenders in the context of the financing of the acquisition of Play by Iliad
- Advising the lenders in the context of the sale by AccorHotels of a majority interest in AccorInvest