Nikita Thakrar is an associate in the Firm's Capital Markets group in London. Nikita's practice includes debt offerings and liability management exercises representing underwriters and issuers on a range of cross-border capital markets transactions. She is also a member of the Firm's Green Finance focus group.
Nikita joined the London office of White & Case from a Magic Circle law firm in London.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Svenska Handelsbanken on the annual updates to its European medium term note programme and on its issue of Additional Tier 1 Contingent Convertible Notes and its debut issue of Green Bonds;
- Co-operative Bank Finance PLC on the issue of its £200 million MREL-eligible Subordinated Tier 2 Notes due 2029;
- the joint lead managers on the offering of US$300 million notes by ASG Finance, guaranteed by parent Avia Solutions Group Plc, a global multi-service aviation solutions provider;
- a group of leading international banks on the update of an Africa Finance Corporation's European medium term note programme and corresponding trades and liability management exercises;
- Joint Stock Company "KazAgro" National Management Holding on its liability management exercises, including a tender offer and consent solicitation;
- Fastighets AB Balder on its debut Eurobond issuance and its subsequent offering of €350 million Subordinated Fixed to Reset Rate 5.5 year Non-Call Capital Securities due 2078;
- SATO Corporation on a standalone Irish-listed Eurobond issuance;
- UPM-Kymmene Corporation in co-ordinating a public consent solicitation process, including drafting the documentation, co-ordinating the parties to the transaction and running the Noteholder meetings; and
- a group of leading international banks on the update of the Eastern and Southern African Trade and Development Bank's global medium term note programme.
- Trans Niger Oil & Gas Limited in connected with acquisition finance for the purchase of assets from Shell. The transaction includes the issuance of structured notes and petroleum economic participation certificates, with returns linked to the oil production and sale of oil by the company. The transaction has signed and is expected to close in 2020.