Oliver Wilson is an associate in the EMEA Private Equity team and Global M&A practice. Based in the Firm's London office, Oliver focuses on private equity transactions, equity investments and reorganisations. He has advised on a range of corporate transactions including cross-border and global mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, initial public offerings and funding arrangements for financial sponsors.
Prior to joining White & Case, Oliver worked at a leading law firm in New Zealand. Oliver was seconded to a leading publicly listed dairy company in New Zealand for six months in 2016.
- Mid Europa Partners on the acquisition of intive S.A., a software development and digital transformation partner based in Poland, Germany and Argentina.
- The New Zealand Crown as joint sponsor on the funding and delivery of the NZ$3.6 billion City Rail Link project.*
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on the New Zealand aspects of its US$2.5 billion investment in Glencore plc’s agriculture business.*
- Blackstone Singapore Pte on its acquisition of Lend Lease’s New Zealand retirement living portfolio.*
- Affinity Equity Partners on its initial public offering and dual listing of Tegel Foods, which valued Tegel at NZ$550 million.*
- Pencarrow Private Equity on the sale of the Rishworth Aviation business to Empresaria Group plc.*
*Matters worked on prior to joining White & Case