- +65 6347 1379
- +65 9750 6618 (mobile)
Ostiane is an associate in the Project Development and Finance practice group in the Singapore office. She advises on the development of major power and infrastructure projects, with particular focus in the energy and resources sectors.
Ostiane has worked extensively across Asia. Prior to joining White & Case, she was in house counsel at the Asian Development Bank based in Manila and has practiced with leading firms in Singapore and Hong Kong.
Bars and Courts
Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong
England and Wales
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
University of Nottingham
Ostiane's relevant experience includes:
Conventional Power & Renewables
- Neoen in relation to the development of the 460MWp Western Downs Solar Farm in Queensland.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the development, equity sale process and US$3 billion (NT$90 billion) financing of the 589 MW Changfang and Xidao offshore wind project in Taiwan.
- Berakas Power Management Company in relation to power exchange and energy transmission services project.*
- Asian Development Bank and the Government of Mongolia on the first PPP project in Mongolia – a US$1.5 billion 450 MW combined heat and power project (CHP5).*
- Softbank and Newcom Group on the greenfield development of the 50 MW Tsetsii Wind Farm in Mongolia.
- EBRD, FMO and Clean Energy LLC on matters arising out of the development and successful project financing of the 50MW Salkhit Wind Project.*
- confidential energy services company on the successful acquisition of a majority stake in the 220MW Baturraden Geothermal Power Project in Indonesia.
Oil & Gas
- China Light and Power in relation to its expansion of the Black Point Power Station, Hong Kong.*
- confidential oil and gas major with its proposed acquisition of an interest in Murphy's assets in Malaysia, through due diligence review and bid preparation.*
- Saka Energi Fasken LLC on its agreement with Swift Energy Operating LLC to develop approx. 8,300 acres of the Fasken area of the Eagle Ford shale properties owned by Swift Energy for US$175 million.*
- Niko Resources on the review and documentation of an offshore drilling rig contract in connection with the US$750 million chartering of a deepwater drilling rig for deployment in Indonesia over a 5 year term, representing the largest deepwater exploration contract in the history of Indonesia.
- Brunei Economic Development Board (BEDB) in relation to the Palau Muara Besar Island petrochemical development project and associated power and desalination projects, Brunei.*
- BEDB in relation to the framework and documentation of a proposed integrated marine supply base PPP.*
- Lend Lease in relation to the Tun Razak Exchange development, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.*
- Maya Consortium comprising of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc and Vinci Airports in relation to their bid for the P108.2-billion contract to operate and maintain five regional airports under the Philippine government's public private partnership program.*
* Experience gained prior to joining White & Case