Patrik Erblad is a Partner in the firm's EMEA Private Equity Group. Patrik advises financial sponsors, such as EQT, Triton, Bridgepoint, Valedo and Accent, on LBOs, including public takeovers, and portfolio management, including restructurings and rescue investments.
He has specific experience and knowledge from industries such as:
- Representation of Telecom (IP-Only, DGC, Eltel, Availo, TE Connectivity carve-out, etc.)
- Representation of IT/Software/Fintech (Epidemic Sound, IFS, Iver, Trade Extensions, ApoEx, Zmarta Group, etc.
- Representation of Healthcare/Pharma (Karo Pharma, Solhagagruppen, Akademikliniken, HemoCue, RaySafe, Oral Care, etc.)
- Representation of Retail & Consumer (Joe & The Juice, Oatly, Nordic Cinema Group, Kronfågel, Intersport, etc.)
Patrik also has experience from a large number of cross-border deals, including complex carve-outs, where he has been advising global blue-chip companies such as S&P 100 company Danaher and FTSE250 company Synthomer.
Representation of IFS, a cloud enterprise software provider, and its shareholders including EQT, on a significant investment by Hg, a private equity investor focused on software and services businesses.
Representation of EQT, a leading global investment firm, on:
- the acquisition of Solid Park Holding AB, a Swedish managed IT services provider, through its portfolio company Candidator DGC, a Swedish IT services provider
- the public cash offer to the shareholders of Karo Pharma, a company that specializes in the sale and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter products.
- the sale of Sweden-headquartered Piab Group AB, a global technology pioneer in industrial automation and robot components, to Patricia Industries, a Swedish investment firm.
- the restructuring of portfolio companies Candidator, a Swedish managed IT services provider and DGC, a Swedish IT services provider, to form the new group Candidator DGC – creating a substantially larger managed IT services provider.
- the acquisition of Candidator Holding AB, a Swedish managed IT services provider with capabilities for full IT outsourcing in Sweden and Norway.
- the acquisition of FEBA Automation, a Germany-based developer and producer of robotic gripping solutions for customers in the manufacturing industry, through its portfolio company Piab.
- the merger of the data communication operations of DGC, a Swedish IT services provider and IP-Only, an operator of high-capacity fibre infrastructure, to form IP-Only Enterprise, a leading provider of network infrastructure and network services.
- the acquisition of Epidemic Sound, a production music library which helps individuals and companies soundtrack their stories with music.
- the acquisition of SAS Automation, which designs, builds and services End-of-Arm Tooling (EOAT) for all makes and models of robots, through its portfolio company Piab
- the acquisition of WorkWave, a leading provider of highly scalable, cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for the field service, last mile delivery and logistics industries, through its portfolio company IFS.
Representation of European Entertainment Intressenter BidCo AB (EE Intressenter), an privately held investment company, on the public cash offer to the shareholders in Cherry AB, one of Scandinavia's oldest gaming companies, to acquire all Cherry shares at a price of SEK 87 per share.
Representation of Candidator DGC, an IT service provider, on the acquisition of Alliero Services AB, a provider of IT services and IT consulting.