Pontus Grönberg is an associate in the Nordic Private Equity team in our Global M&A Practice in Stockholm and joined White & Case in 2017.
Prior to joining White & Case, Pontus studied at Stockholm University
Representation of Altor, a family of private equity funds focused on investing in and developing medium sized companies, on:
- the SEK 781.9 million acquisition of Eleda Group Holding AB, an expansive group focusing on civil engineering, contract and other services in infrastructure, from several private shareholders.
- the acquisition of Gummigrossen and RengasDuo, the market leading tire and tire related wholesalers in Sweden and Finland respectively.
Representation of Altor Fund III, a fund of the private equity firm Altor, in its divestment of the Ålö Group, a leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery, to JOST.
Representation of a consortium consisting of Altor, a private equity firm focused on investing in and developing medium sized companies, Strawberry Equities (Petter Stordalen), a group of companies investing mainly in real estate, finance, hotel operations and art, and TDR, a private equity firm, on the acquisition of the business of Thomas Cook Northern Europe (Vinggruppen; to be re-branded to Nordic Leisure Travel Group).
Representation of Altor in connection with their acquisition of Gummigrossen and RengasDuo, the market leading tire and tire related wholesalers in Sweden and Finland respectively.
Representation of the sellers in the sale of the Dellner Couplers Group, a leading supplier of complete train connection systems, to the EQT VIII fund, a fund owned by the leading global investment firm EQT.
Representation of EQT, a leading global investment firm on:
- the acquisition of Solid Park Holding AB, a Swedish managed IT services provider, through its portfolio company Candidator DGC, a Swedish IT services provider.
- the acquisition of Candidator Holding AB, a Swedish managed IT services provider with capabilities for full IT outsourcing in Sweden and Norway.
- the restructuring of portfolio companies Candidator, a Swedish managed IT services provider with capabilities for full IT outsourcing in Sweden and Norway, and DGC, an IT service management company, to form the new group Candidator DGC – creating a substantially larger managed IT services provider.
Representation of Nalka Invest AB, a Swedish investment firm, on the acquisition of OneMed, the leading medical supplies distributor in Northern Europe, from 3i Group plc (3i), a leading international investor focused on mid-market Private Equity and Infrastructure.