Rebecca is an associate in the Firm's Energy, Infrastructure, Project and Asset Finance based in the New York office. She has experience in the development, financing and acquisition of energy and infrastructure projects (including conventional and renewable power generation, oil & gas, and transportation). She has represented sponsors and project developers, investment banks, private equity firms, large institutional clients and aircraft leasing companies on a variety of domestic and international transactions.
- A consortium in connection with its ongoing bid for the Honolulu Rail Transit P3 project.
- FLNG Liquefaction 3 LLC (FLIQ3), a subsidiary of Freeport LNG, on the private placement of US$700 million of its 4.36% senior secured notes due 2039. The proceeds of the project bonds were used to refinance a portion of the senior secured loans initially incurred by FLIQ3 to finance the development and construction of the third liquefaction train of the multi-train natural gas liquefaction and LNG export facility being constructed at Quintana Island near Freeport, Texas.
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in the US$1.25 billion acquisition of Veolia Group's district energy assets in the United States, which comprises steam, hot and chilled water and electricity production plants, including cogeneration plants, and 13 networks in ten US cities.
- Jefferies Finance LLC as administrative agent on the US$25 million incremental term loan facility (provided by Brightwood Capital Advisors, LLC) made available to entertainment media group, Allen Media, under its existing US$375 million existing term loan credit agreement.
- Anthem, Inc. in its acquisition of Beacon Health Options, the largest independently held behavioral health organization in the country.
- Waypoint Leasing, as special counsel the debtors, in connection with its Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, including the coordination of the sale of more than 125 aircraft on lease to 42 lessees in 31 different jurisdictions.