Rebecka is an associate in our Private Equity practice in Stockholm and joined White & Case in 2018.
Prior to joining White & Case, Rebecka practiced as an associate at another Swedish law firm.
Representation of existing investors Verlinvest S.A., a family-owned investment holding company, and China Resources, a Chinese holding company, on the $200 million investment by a group of investors led by Blackstone Growth, an investment vehicle from Blackstone, one of the world’s largest financial services firms, in Oatly, a Sweden-based producer of plant-based, dairy-free food products. The group of investors includes Oprah Winfrey, Natalie Portman, former Starbucks Corp. Chief Howard Schultz, Jay-Z-founded entertainment company Roc Nation, investment firm Orkila Capital and Rabo Corporate Investments, the investment arm of Rabobank.
Representation of Ancala Partners, a leading UK-based independent infrastructure investment firm, on its acquisition of Hector Rail, the largest private freight train operator in Scandinavia, which also has operations in Germany.
Representation of IK Investment Partners, a Pan-European private equity firm, and its portfolio company, BST Brandskyddsteamet AB, the Swedish provider of sprinkler and fire protection systems, on the acquisition of Nordiska Brand Farestveit AB, a Swedish sprinkler and fire alarms consulting company.
Representation of Piab, a leader in industrial vacuum-based automation and robot components, on the acquisition of Tawi, a leading manufacturer of smart lifting solutions, from SEB Private Equity.
Representation of a consortium consisting of Altor, a private equity firm focused on investing in and developing medium sized companies, Strawberry Equities (Petter Stordalen), a group of companies investing mainly in real estate, finance, hotel operations and art, and TDR, a private equity firm, on the acquisition of the business of Thomas Cook Northern Europe (Vinggruppen; to be re-branded to Nordic Leisure Travel Group).
Representation of EQT, a leading global investment firm, on:
- the acquisition of Britt Sweden AB, an IT services provider and its subsidiaries, through its portfolio company Iver, a leading Nordic managed IT services provider.
- the SEK 3.4 billion acquisition of Trimb Holding, that owns licenses to, markets and sells a large number of pharmaceuticals and consumer healthcare products, from Avista Capital Partners, a private equity firm focused on growth capital and leveraged buyout investment in middle-market companies in the healthcare sector, and others, through its portfolio company Karo Pharma AB, a company that specializes in the sale and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter products.
- the divestment of IP-Only, a leading independent provider of fiber-based data communication and datacenter services in Sweden.
- the public cash offer to the shareholders of Karo Pharma, a company that specializes in the sale and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter products.
- the acquisition of IT Gården, a IT service provider to SMEs in southern Sweden, from Norvestor, through its portfolio company Iver, a leading Nordic managed IT services provider.
- the acquisition of Solid Park, a Swedish managed IT services provider, through its portfolio company Iver, a leading Nordic managed IT services provider.