Ross Sturman advises US and non-US public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, dispositions and other significant transactions, including debt and equity financings as well as general corporate and securities law matters.
Recent M&A transaction experience includes advising ICON plc in its acquisition of PRA Health Sciences, Inc., Arch Capital Group in its acquisition of Watford Holdings, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM in its acquisition of PersonalizationMall.com, and Cable One, Inc. in its acquisition or investment in three communications service providers.*
Representing issuers on the financing side, Ross advised ICON plc in connection with US$6 billion of financing for its acquisition of PRA Health Sciences, Inc., Arch Capital Group in connection with public offerings of more than US$1 billion and Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. in connection with US$2.55 billion term credit facilities to finance Broadridge's acquisition of Itiviti Holding AB.*
Ross has been named an Emerging Leader by The M&A Advisor and a Next Generation Partner by The Legal 500.
M&A Transactions:* Representation of
ICON plc in connection with its:
- Acquisition of Clinical Research Management, Inc.
- Acquisition of Aptiv Solutions, Inc.
- Acquisition of the clinical trial services division of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., which includes ClinForce, LLC and its subsidiaries, Assent Consulting, Inc. and Metropolitan Research Associates, Inc.
- Acquisition of MolecularMD, a Portland, OR-based molecular diagnostics lab
- Acquisition of PRA Health Sciences, Inc.
- Acquisition of Symphony Clinical Research
Arch Capital in connection with its acquisition of Watford Holdings
Shutterstock, Inc. in its acquisition of Pond5
1-800-Flowers in connection with its:
- Sale of Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc.
- Acquisition of Harry & David and the related acquisition financing
- Acquisition of PersonalizationMall.com
- Acquisition of Shari's Berries Brand
Cable One. Inc. in its acquisition or investment in three communications service providers
Dyadic International, Inc. in connection with its sale of substantially all of the assets of its Industrial Technology business to DuPont Industrial Biosciences
Integro Ltd. in connection with its acquisition by entities affiliated with Odyssey Investment Partners, LLC
Ascend Health Corporation in connection with its acquisition by Universal Health Services, Inc.
Springs Industries in connection with its acquisition by private equity firm Golden Gate Capital
The Shade Store LLC in connection with Great Hill Partners' investment in the Company
The Empire District Electric Company in connection with its acquisition by a subsidiary of Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp.
*Matters prior to joining White & Case
Emerging Leader, The M&A Advisor
Next Generation Partner, The Legal 500