Ruveena is an Associate in the firm's Project Development and Finance Group and focuses on the acquisition, development, construction and sale of major projects, particularly in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Ruveena joined the firm in 2019 and is based in Melbourne, having also worked in its Abu Dhabi office.
Infrastructure and chemical processing plants
- Perdaman on the development of the AUD$4.5 billon Burrup Urea Plant in Western Australia.
- The lenders to Australian Tower Network on the funding of its acquisition of Axicom for approximately AUD$3.05 billion.
- Brookfield Infrastructure on the AUD$1.2 billion sale of the Port of Geelong, the leading bulk port in Victoria, Australia.
- Australian Naval Infrastructure in relation to the access arrangements in respect of the Osborne Naval Shipbuilding Precinct in South Australia.
Power and renewables
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the development, equity sale process and USD$3 billion financing of the 589MW Changfang and Xidao offshore wind project in Taiwan.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the development of the 96MW Jeonnam 1 Offshore Wind Farm in South Korea.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition and development of various early-stage renewable energy projects (including wind farms, solar farms, BESS projects and pumped hydro projects) throughout Australia.
- First Sentier Investors on its A$646 million acquisition of John Laing's Australian 517MW wind farm portfolio, consisting of John Laing's stake in the Cherry Tree and Kiata wind farms in Victoria, Hornsdale wind farm in South Australia and the Granville Harbour wind farm in Tasmania.
- Hana Financial Investments on the acquisition and development of the 162MW Columboola Solar Farm in Queensland, Australia.
- Octopus Investments on its joint venture with the Australian Government's Clean Energy Finance Corporation for the development of the Gippsland Renewable Energy Park in Victoria, Australia.
- Oceanex on its collaboration with Norwegian energy company Equinor to explore offshore wind opportunities in New South Wales (including the Novocastrian Offshore Wind Farm, Illawarra Offshore Wind Farm and Eden Offshore Wind Farm).
- AMP Power Australia on the acquisition, project development and financing of the 120MW Hillston Solar Farm Project in New South Wales, Australia.
- FRV on the delivery and financing of the 67.8MW Goonumbla Solar Farm in New South Wales, Australia.
- Horizon Power in relation to the development of the proposed Esperance Power Project in Western Australia.
- EWEC in connection with the 2,000 to 2,400MW Fujairah F3 greenfield power generation plant in the Emirate of Fujairah, United Arab Emirates.
- Saudi Aramco on the tendering and development of the Tanajib cogeneration and desalination project in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Power Procurement Company in connection with the 2GW Sudair solar project in Saudi Arabia.
- Neoen and John Laing on the AUD$650 million portfolio refinancing of all three stages of the Hornsdale Wind Farm in South Australia.
- Export credit agencies and a syndicate of international commercial banks on the EUR€2.7 billion project financing of wpd AG's 640MW Yunlin offshore wind project in Taiwan.
- EWEC in relation to the 200MIGD Taweelah Reverse Osmosis Independent Water Project in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- The sponsors on the development of the 2000MW Star of the South offshore wind farm in Victoria, Australia, the first offshore wind farm project in Australia.
- INPEX Operations Australia Pty Ltd on disputes in relation to the USD$37 billion Ichthys Project in South Australia, Australia.
- The Victorian Government in relation to the AUD$50 billion Suburban Rail Loop Project in Victoria, Australia.
- The Victorian Government in relation to the AUD$11 billion Metro Tunnel Project in Victoria, Australia.