Ruveena is an Associate in the firm's Project Development and Finance Group and focuses on the acquisition, development and sale of major energy and infrastructure projects, with a particular focus in the renewables and rail sectors.
Ruveena joined the firm in 2019 and is based in Melbourne, having also worked in its Abu Dhabi office.
- Perdaman on the development of the AUD$4.5 billon Burrup Urea Plant in Western Australia.
- Horizon Power in relation to the development of the proposed Esperance Power Project in Esperance, Western Australia, including the preparation of the power purchase agreement and development agreement.
- FRV on the delivery and financing of the 67.8MW Goonumbla Solar Farm in New South Wales, Australia.
- Neoen and John Laing on the A$650 million portfolio refinancing of all three stages of the Hornsdale Wind Farm in South Australia.
- Saudi Aramco on the tendering and development of the Tanajib cogeneration and desalination project in Saudi Arabia.
- EWEC in connection with the proposed 2,000 to 2,400MW Fujairah F3 greenfield power generation plant in the Emirate of Fujairah, United Arab Emirates.
- Saudi Power Procurement Company in connection with the 2GW Sudair solar project in Saudi Arabia.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the development, equity sale process and US$3 billion financing of the 589MW Changfang and Xidao offshore wind project in Taiwan.
- Export credit agencies and a syndicate of international commercial banks on the EUR€2.7 billion project financing of wpd AG's 640MW Yunlin offshore wind project in Taiwan.
- INPEX Operations Australia Pty Ltd on disputes in relation to the US$37 billion Ichthys Project in South Australia.
- The Victorian Government in relation to the AUD$50 billion Suburban Rail Loop Project in Victoria, Australia.
- The Victorian Government in relation to the AUD$11 billion Metro Tunnel Project in Victoria, Australia.
- First Sentier Investors in their acquisition of John Laing's portfolio of renewable wind energy assets in Australia.
- Hana Financial Investment in relation to the acquisition of the 162MW Columboola Solar Farm in Queensland, Australia.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners in their acquisition of Jeonnam Offshore Wind Farm in South Korea.
- AMP Power Australia on the acquisition of the 120MW Hillston Solar Farm Project in New South Wales, Australia.
- Various confidential clients on renewable power acquisitions in Australia and Asia, including the due diligence and development aspects.
- French-based Lumibird SA on its AUD$100 million acquisition of a laser and ultrasound business from ASX-listed Ellex Medical Lasers Limited.