Salewudin Ibrahim is an associate in our Corporate M&A practice. He focuses on private equity acquisitions and equity investments. He has experience in a broad range of corporate transactions, including private equity, international M&A, regulatory, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Representation of Goldman Sachs (SSG) in the EUR17 million investment into UNIC Online Limited, a Cyprus-based online education platform that is dedicated to making higher education of an international standard accessible to professionals and school leavers across a number of emerging markets, including Africa.
- A leading advisory firm as the administrator of one of the largest emerging markets PE investors globally, in connection with its investment in a petroleum business engaged in oil refining and the sale of petroleum.
- Representation of a client in connection with its proposed acquisition of a minority stake in an investment bank licenced and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
- Antin Infrastructure Partners and Goldman Sachs' West Street Infrastructure Partners on their offer to acquire CityFibre Infrastructure Holdings plc by way of a scheme of arrangement.
- Representation of Goldman Sachs & Co on the acquisition by a newly incorporated SPV of Goldman Sachs & Co of a portfolio of mixed use properties in and around Helsinki from IVG Polar Oy.
- Citigroup Global Markets Limited, Samba Capital & Investment Management Company, ICBC International Securities Limited and Standard Chartered Bank on Samba Funding Limited’s issuance of US$500 million 2.900% Notes due 2027 under its Euro Medium Term Note Programme.