Associate, New York
Solange Etessami is an associate in the Private Wealth & Family Offices group. She advises individuals, families, and fiduciaries on estate planning, estate administration, tax planning and succession planning and also advises on the formation and administration of tax-exempt organizations.
Bars and Courts
New York State Bar
Harvard Law School
Representative experience includes:
- Representation of VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings III, Inc. (NYSE: VPCC), a SPAC sponsored by Victory Park Capital, in its US$4 billion business combination with Dave Inc., a financial platform.
- Representation of D8 Holdings Corp. (NYSE: DEH), a SPAC, in its US$1.1 billion business combination with Vicarious Surgical Inc., a next-generation robotics technology company seeking to improve both cost and efficiency of surgical procedures as well as patient outcomes.
- Representation of Celestica Inc. (NYSE: CLS), a Canadian multinational electronics manufacturing services business, in its US$306 million acquisition of PCI Private Ltd., a Singapore-based South East Asian electronics manufacturing and service business, from Platinum Private Equity.
- Representation of CVC Capital Partners in its:
- acquisition, with minority co-investor Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), of a majority stake in the international agencies of BlueFocus Intelligent Communications Group Co., Ltd., a leading publicly traded Chinese marketing services conglomerate.
- acquisition of Mediaocean, the leading global omnichannel advertising platform.
- Representation of Harvest Partners, LP in its sale of Neighborly, a holding company of 21 service brands focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing consumers' homes and businesses via various online platforms, to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P.