Victor is an Associate within the EMEA private equity team in our Global M&A Practice. He focuses on private equity acquisitions and has advised on a broad range of international corporate transactions, including M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, corporate reorganizations, and public offerings and takeovers.
Prior to joining White & Case, Victor worked for top tier US firms and spent six months on secondment at the private equity arm of a leading investment bank. Victor has also worked as General Counsel of a company active in the upstream oil and gas industry.
Representation of Goldman Sachs on numerous transactions, including:
- the acquisition by Advania (a GS portfolio company) of Visolit from IK Investment Partners and other investors;
- the disposal by GS of Trackunit to HG Capital;
- the acquisition by GS of Advania from Via equity and other investors;
- the acquisition by GS and Cromwell Property Group of a portfolio of 24 office properties and three plots in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area from IVG Polar Oy;
- the acquisition by HRA Pharma (a GS portfolio company) of Compeed;
- the acquisition by GS and Altor Fund IV of Navico;
- the acquisition by Navico (a GS portfolio company) of Naviop;
- the acquisition by Continental Bakeries (a GS portfolio company) of Delicpol;
- the investment by GS in Diffblue;
- the acquisition by GS of Caldic B.V.;
- the disposal by GS of shares in Dong Energy;
- the disposal by GS of its stake in Source; and
- the disposal by GS of its stake in Rothesay Life.*
Representation of FSN Capital on the acquisition of Adragos Pharma, a global contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) headquartered in Germany.
Representation of a consortium consisting of Altor Fund V, the Strawberry Group and TDR Capital on the acquisition of:
- the business of Thomas Cook Northern Europe (Vinggruppen); and
- Airtours Resort Ownership Espana S.L.
Representation of the sellers on the sale of the Dellner Couplers Group to EQT fund VIII.
Representation of Novator Partners on the sale of CCP Games to Pearl Abyss.
Representation of an investment consortium led by CVC Capital Partners on the €3 billion acquisition of the Italian pharmaceutical group Recordati.
Representation of Rhône on its acquisition of Fogo de Chão, Inc. for approximately US$560 million.*
Representation of Telia Company AB on its sale of shares in Spotify Technology S.A.*
Representation of eBay Inc. on:
- the US$50.5 billion spin-off of PayPal; and
- its approximately US$165 million acquisition of the Ticketbis group.*
- AP1 and AP2 on their entry into a €4 billion real estate joint venture with TIAA-CREF; and
- AP1 and AP3 on the acquisition of Fortum’s Swedish electricity distribution business (Ellevio).*
- JSC Astana Finance on its US$2 billion debt restructuring; and
- Bank of Cyprus on its €1 billion capital raise.*
*Includes experience prior to joining White & Case