Victoria is an associate in our Project Development and Finance practice in Moscow. She supports clients on a wide range of financing transactions and has experience working on secured financing transactions, asset-based financings, real estate financings, and acquisition financing. Victoria is also a part of our Moscow office Aviation group, advising on various related legal matters: leasing, aircraft finance, and shipping finance.
Victoria is frequently involved in legal due diligence projects.
Her experience includes advising:
- VTB Bank on a landmark US$1.7 billion restructuring of Mechel PAO, one of the leading Russian mining and metals companies.
- Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. in connection with a US$ multi-million revolving credit facility to Alrosa Group.
- a major Russian financial institution in connection with US$580 million financing of acquisition of shares in a Russian energy company in 2019. Transaction involved analysis of SPAs as well as drafting of complex escrow and settlement agreements and finance (including hedging) documentation. The hedging comprised cross currency swaps closely linked to the acquisition documentation.
- a major Russian financial institution as a lender under a US$55 million loan facility utilized for a leveraged buy-out and refinancing of the existing indebtedness of a major Russian group in 2019.
- AO Raiffeisenbank as mandated lead arranger, documentation agent, facility agent, pledge manager and the largest original lender in connection with a RUB multi-million mixed (CCL + UCL) club financing deal in housing & utilities sector in Russia, including analysis of concession agreements and other related documentation. The facility agreement was based on a so-called Russian LMA standard form, and the financing and security documentation was signed by means of enhanced qualified electronic signatures that made this transaction a truly innovative and first of a kind matter in the Russian market.
- a major American aircraft leasing company on Russian law matters in connection with asset-backed securitization and novation and assignment of several aircraft leases with the Russian airlines in connection with the change of the owners and lessors.
- Bank Russian Capital, owned by DOM.RF, integrated housing development institution, in connection with research and preparing a legal memo on newly introduced 214-FZ on shared construction of blocks of flats and relevant legal consequences for key market players, and development of DOM.RF’s standard loan documentation for financings of shared construction projects.