Vienna Ho is an associate in White & Case's Capital Markets practice based in Hong Kong. She is experienced in representing underwriters, issuers and managers in connection with Rule 144A/Regulation S and Regulation S only secured and unsecured debt offerings, exchange offers, cash tender offers and consent solicitations for non-investment grade issuers. She also advises listed companies on various legal and regulatory matters, including compliance work related to the Hong Kong Listing Rules, the Securities and Futures Ordinance and the Companies Ordinance.
Prior to joining White & Case, Vienna worked at the Hong Kong office of a UK-headquartered international law firm.
Vienna's recent experience includes advising:
- UBS and Guotai Junan as financial advisors in the exchange offer and consent solicitation in respect of two tranches of senior notes and concurrent consent solicitation by Zhongliang Holding Group Company Limited.
- Guotai Junan as the dealer manager in the exchange offer by Yincheng International Holding Co., Ltd.
- Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank as the dealer managers in the tender offer by Fosun International in respect of senior notes issued by its BVI subsidiaries.
- Haitong International as the dealer manager in the offer to purchase and consent solicitation in respect of three tranches of senior notes and concurrent consent solicitation by Redco Properties Group Limited.
- the managers in the issuance of US$150 million 3.0% credit enhanced bonds due 2025 issued by Shanghai Fosun High Technology (Group) Co., Ltd. supported by a standby letter of credit issued by China Bohai Bank Co., Ltd.
- the financial advisor of Shinsun Holding (Group) Co., Ltd. in the exchange offer of the US$300 million 12.5% senior notes due January 23, 2022 issued by Xiang Sheng Holding Limited.
- Yi Hong International Development Co., Ltd. in its issuance of US$100 million 3.50% guaranteed bonds due 2024 guaranteed by Ningbo Nanbin Group Co., Ltd.
- the managers, with respect to Shanghai Fosun High Technology (Group) Co., Ltd., on its issuance of US$200 million 4.3% bonds due 2024 in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, listed on China Central Depositary & Clearing Co. Ltd.*
- the managers, in connection with Zhongliang Holdings Group Company Limited, on its issuance of US$300 million 8.5% senior green notes due 2022 and a concurrent tender offer of the outstanding 8.75% senior notes due 2021.*
- the managers, with respect to JY Grandmark Holdings Limited, on its exchange offer of any and all of the outstanding 7.5% senior notes due 2021 and a concurrent new issuance of US$155 million 7.5% senior notes due 2022.*
- the managers, with respect to Agile Group Holdings Limited, on its issuance of US$500 million 5.75% senior notes due 2025.*
- the managers, in connection with Central China Real Estate Limited, on its issuance of additional US$200 million 6.75% senior notes due 2021 (to be consolidated and form a single series with the US$200 million 6.75% senior notes due 2021).*
* Vienna's experience prior to joining White & Case.