Yeram Kim is an associate in the Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions department of White & Case in Paris.
Fluent in French, English and Korean, Yeram is at ease working on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions on behalf of multinational clients, including investment banks, funds, industrials, listed, and non-listed companies, from all sectors, in particular in the energy and infrastructure, banking and insurance sectors.
Prior to joining White & Case, Yeram worked for an international high profile law firm in Paris.
Bars and Courts
Panthéon Sorbonne University
University of London
Recent experience includes:
- Aéma Groupe, a leading French mutual insurer formed through the combination of Macif Group and Aésio Mutuelle, on the acquisition of Aviva France for EUR 3.2bn.
- Chedid Capital, a financial holding company dedicated to investing in the insurance and reinsurance sectors, on its acquisition of the majority stake in Ascoma Assurances Conseils.
- Catella AB on the sale of its majority shareholding in French subsidiary Catella Asset Management SAS to Arkea Investment Services.
- The Gabonese State on the acquisition of Banque Internationale pour le Commerce et l'Industrie du Gabon (BICIG) by the Gabonese sovereign fund, the Fonds Gabonais d'Investissements Stratégiques (FGIS), from BNP Paribas and the subsequent sale of a majority stake representing 52,04% of the shares) by the Gabonese State and the FGIS to Atlantic Financial Group.*
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division on the refinancing of Talentsoft SA.*
- Arise on the acquisition of a stake in Arise P&L by A.P. Møller Capital.*
- Korean Investment Trust, set up by JR AMC, on the acquisition of Le Cristalia from Tishman Speyer.*
- L'Oréal on the acquisition of Holding STRP SAS (Société des Thermes de la Roche Posay).*
- Public Investment Fund, acting along other major investors, on the EUR 4.4bn acquisition of a 55%-stake in AccorInvest, a world leader in hotel real estate.*
- Crédit Mutuel Nord Europe (CNME) and Nord Europe Assurance (NEA) on the mergers between NEA and Groupe des Assurances du Crédit Mutuel (GACM) and of their subsidiaries.*
- Sulzer AG on the acquisition of Ensival Moret International.*
*Transactions worked on prior to joining White & Case