Bijal Vakil and Christian Theissen will be speaking at the 2018 Autonomous Driving Summit USA. The event will be held at the Diamond Center at Suburban Collection Showcase in Novi, Michigan on May 16 through May 17, 2018. Autonomous Driving Summit is a two-day conference that brings together over 1,000 industry leaders to focus on topics including artificial intelligence, safety and security, connected driving in urban scenarios, highlight automated driving – hardware, application and other functions, and so much more.
- Explanation of the German liability concept under the new Act ("driver"/owner/OEM/supplier)
- Consequences for OEMs and suppliers – and contractual modifications seen in agreements with German OEMs/suppliers
- Resulting consequences for the involved insurance companies
- The mandatory "black box" under the new Act – who has access to the data?
- Can the new Act serve as a blueprint for the U.S.?
- How does the new Act incentivize innovation?
To register or more information, please visit the event website here.